Ofsted has rated our service as ‘Outstanding’ on each of the three occasions we have been inspected, most recently in 2021.
- "Trustees, managers and staff are exceptionally responsive and inclusive in their approach to people enquiring about adoption. Adopters feel highly valued and welcomed."
Ofsted commended adoption support
Our adoption support services have been particularly praised by Ofsted. Here are some extracts from our most recent inspection report:
- “Adopters are highly trained to promote the well-being and progress of children. Training is an outstanding feature of this organisation.”
- “The training provided is tailored to the individual needs of each family. This enables adopters to build their knowledge, confidence and capacity to meet the developing needs of their children. As a result, adopters feel empowered to parent. This means that children benefit from belonging with families that understand the impact of their previous life experiences.”
- “Children experience thoughtful planned moves into their new homes. They build trusted and secure attachments and flourish in many aspects of their lives. Families ensure that their children’s health, education and emotional needs are met by working in close partnership with other professionals. They are proud of their children’s achievements.”
- “Adoption support is extensive and has a positive impact. This includes access to a range of therapeutic services. The support is readily available to adopters throughout their parenting experience.”